☑ By creating an account on this website you have ticked that you agree to the below information prior to purchase.
IMPORTANT : This delivery information page is part of our Terms & Conditions.
- FREE SHIPPING for Australian orders over $150.
- All packages that weigh under 500g cost $7.60 to post within Australia.
- All packages over 500g costs $12 flat rate to post within Australia.
- All orders are sent using Australia Post.
- Orders over $20 will include a tracking number.
- You can estimate shipping costs before purchase by clicking on 'Shopping Cart'. Scroll to the bottom and select 'Estimate Shipping & Taxes'
- I use recycled packaging when possible.
- Please specify in comments if you give permission for packages to be left at premises if you are not home.
- If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact us.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
- Free local delivery to these selected suburbs : Shoalhaven Heads & Berry NSW 2535.
- Please only select this option if you live here. These packages will be delivered personally by me.
- I am currently accepting overseas orders through our online store. Please note that I will do our best to check that any items you have ordered can be sent to your country and that the shipping amount is correct prior to processing your payment. If there are problems or I feel that the items can not be sent overseas we will email you before authorising your payment.
- Any additional import or duty tax that may be charged is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please allow 3-5 business days after payment has cleared for items to be well packaged and sent to post office for international orders.
- I am no longer offering 'Economy Shipping' overseas. All packages sent overseas must have a tracking number so I can determine if packages have been received or not.
- I will no longer ship any oil bottles that are bigger than 10ml overseas due to the fact they can possibly explode under air pressure on flight. 30ml essential oils bottles may be sent as 3 separate 10ml bottles. Please note that we will not be responsible if this occurs and is at risk of the customer purchasing. We pack them the best we can in plastic bags & bubble wrap to help prevent leakages.
- I will also not be responsible for damages or loss as a result of customs checks. I will do my best to determine if items can be sent to selected countries, but please check yourself with your countries authorities prior to purchase that the item you wish to purchase can be imported.
- Due to scammers I will only ship overseas via Australia Post and accept payments via Paypal. Credit card payment can be made through Paypal without an account. This is the safest method for both the buyer and sellers.
- I do not control Australia Post prices overseas and understand they can be expensive. I do not add any additional cost for packaging onto the estimated prices and therefore cannot reduce the delivery cost.
- This website estimates postage price costs depending on the weight and size of package. If I get to the post office and discover that the postage cost is actually a fair bit more than estimated, I will email you and ask for the remaining payment to be paid prior to sending out.
- Most orders are processed, packaged and shipped out within 1-3 business days if listed as 'In Stock'. How long will depend on what the product is, if it needs to be bottled and labelled, if it's made to order or if it is a busy time of year. I do everything myself so I will do my best to get your order out as quickly as possible.
- I only use Australia post so postage time will depend on how long they state on their website.
AROMATIC BOUTIQUE ESSENTIAL OILS
- Due to being an aromatherapist and not a large essential oil manufacturer, many of the essential oils are blended personally by myself then bottled and labelled to order. This ensures maximum freshness of the essential oil. I do not stock large quanties of essential oils at my premises. I prefer to buy in small quantities from the supplier so they are not sitting on the shelf here for long periods of time. Therefore it may also take extra time for myself to package and send essential oils out to you. I will do my best to get them out to you as quickly as possible.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
- Please allow 2-5 business days to post out hand made items. Some of the items such as candles and balms are made to order and require extra time to create & set before posting.
PRE - ORDER & OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- Please read product description for approximate time it will take before posting out pre-order items. Each product will vary and the time stated is estimated and is an approximate.
- Unless stated otherwise, most pre-order items will take approx 1-3 weeks or possibly more to order in, and then the time it takes to post after that. Please contact me if you have questions.
- Sometimes it's possible that items may be listed as 'In Stock' or 'Pre-Order' but may have sold out or been a miscalculation which we were unaware of. In this case I will contact you to see if you wish to wait for the item or prefer that I don't authorise your payment.
- If the quantity you require is not in stock then you will get this message when you view your shopping cart - " WARNING : Products marked with *** are either SOLD OUT or not available in the desired quantity. Please read the product description for detailed information. Please remove sold out items from cart, or edit the quantity to be able to checkout out and proceed with payment. You may only complete your purchase on items listed as IN STOCK or PRE-ORDER. Please contact us if you have questions about out of stock items. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause." Please remove out of stock items or adjust the quantity so you can proceed with payment.
- Payment is to be made when pre-ordering items. I don't hold items otherwise. You will receive a separate email notifying you of the items you have pre-ordered.
- Items will not be posted separately. Your package will be posted when all pre-ordered items are available to post. If something is in stock that you need straight away, please order separately to pre-order items.
BREAKAGES & FAULTY ITEMS
- I take the utmost care to ensure that breakages and leakages do not occur. Australia Post does not offer a fragile items service. If your product has unfortunately broken in the mail or is faulty please take a photo within 24 hours of receiving and email it to : email@example.com . Then send a report via the returns page so that I can issue a replacement or a refund.
- International orders - unfortunately there is no cover for breakage of fragile items (glass bottles etc) If an item breaks in the post or is faulty, due to high postage costs I can only offer you a credit on your next purchase. Please read the 'returns and refunds policy' on our Terms & Conditions page for more information.
- When paying by Paypal you can now take advantage of Paypal's Free Return Shipping offer. You will need to activate this service through paypal to take advantage of this offer on purchases. Offer only applies on items we have listed are eligable for return or refund/credit. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Sorry but essential oils can not be returned once opened unless in an extremely rare case that you believe there is a problem with the essential oil itself. All essential oils are quality checked prior to bottling.
- Returns are to be made within 10 days of receiving.
I will send Australia Post tracking information to customers as soon as items are posted and also monitor tracking from our end. I will contact Australia Post if there ever seems to be a problem and the parcel is unfortunately taking longer than expected. Please understand though that this is out of control once items are sent out and is a problem with the Australia Post service itself. Tracking information can be viewed on the Australia Post website.
Untracked items : Some small flat packages under $20 may not include a tracking number. They may be sent via regular post. Regardless the minimum cost for postage is $7.60. Add more items if you want to get the most out of your postage charges. Postage can be estimated by clicking 'estimate shipping' when you add items to your shopping cart.
Please note that I do not have a store front and don't currently offer a pick up service. This is an online business that operates purely from home. When I start doing markets it will be possible to purchase some products direct from me then.
- I will be closed over the Christmas period between 22nd Dec - 5th January (dates may change). Orders can still be placed but will not be posted until after I return. If pre-ordered items arrive during that time I will do my best to get them out to you ASAP.
- Please allow anywhere up to 7-8 business days for me to package and post out your products during the Christmas period (November - December) If you would like your package before Christmas please try and order before December 12th 2016. Handmade products may take longer. This excludes pre-order items and those which say may take longer to post.
- If your product is listed as 'Pre-Order' it may take longer than I estimated. Please see product descriptions for estimated shipping time. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All our packages are sent via Australia Post. Please note there is also possible delays with their postal service during this busy time of year. Please see their estimated delivery times on their website.
- I am located in the Shoalhaven Region, NSW. Please allow extra time if you live in states like NT or WA. Packages can take up to 10 days once posted to these states.
If you have any questions regarding your order please contact me.
Kirsten ~ Aromatic Boutique
IMPORTANT : This delivery information page is part of the Terms & Conditions.
☑ By creating an account on this website you have ticked that you agree to the above information prior to purchase.